Multi-band RTK GNSS receiver with centimeter precision. For surveying, mapping and navigation. Comes with a mobile app.
Gets a fix in seconds
Reach RS2 gets a fixed solution in just seconds and maintains robust performance even in challenging conditions. Centimeter accuracy can be achieved on distances up to 60 km in RTK, and 100 km in PPK mode.
22 hours on 1 charge
Up to 22 hours of autonomous work when logging data and up to 16 hours as a 3G rover, even in cold weather - no more need to carry spare batteries with you. Reach RS2 can charge from a USB wall charger or a power bank over USB-C.
RINEX raw data logs are compatible with PPP services so you can now get centimeter-precise results in any place on Earth. Process RINEX files in an online service and get position with absolute accuracy.
Built-in 3.5G modem
Reach RS2 features a power-efficient 3.5G HSPA modem with 2G fallback and global coverage. Now corrections can be accessed or broadcasted over NTRIP independently, without relying on an Internet connection on your phone.
The most user-friendly software for data collection that is available both for Android and iOS. Supports thousands of coordinate systems and is translated into multiple languages. With ReachView 3, you can collect and stake out points and control all the features of Reach receivers, such as setting up a base station, logging RINEX data, and configuring NMEA output.
GNSS receiver Reach RS2
USB Type-C cable
Carrying case with a strap
- Dimensions: 126x126x142 mm
- Weight: 950 g
- Operating tº: -20…+65 ºC
- Ingress protection: IP67 (water and dust)
- LoRa radio
- Frequency range: 868/915 MHz
- Power: 0.1 W
- Distance: Up to 8 km
- 3.5G modem
- Regions: Global
- Bands: Quad-band, 850/1900, 900/1800 MHz
- SIM card: Nano-SIM
- Wi-Fi: 802.11b/g/n
- Bluetooth: 4.0/2.1 EDR
- Ports: RS-232, USB Type-C
- Autonomy: 16 hrs as 3.5G RTK rover, 22 hrs logging
- Battery: LiFePO4 6400 mAh, 6.4 V
- External power input: 6–40 V
- Charging: USB Type-C 5 V, 2 A
- Certification: FCC, CE
- Corrections: NTRIP, VRS, RTCM3
- Position output: NMEA, LLH/XYZ
- Data logging: RINEX with events with update rate up to 10 Hz
- Internal storage: 16 GB 160+ days of logging at 1 Hz
- Static: H: 4 mm + 0.5 ppm / V: 8 mm + 1 ppm
- PPK: H: 5 mm + 0.5 ppm / V: 10 mm + 1 ppm
- RTK: H: 7 mm + 1 ppm / V: 14 mm + 1 ppm
- Convergence time: ~5 s typically
- Signal tracked: GPS/QZSS L1C/A, L2C GLONASS L1OF, L2OF BeiDou B1I, B2I Galileo E1-B/C, E5b
- Number of channels: 184
- Update rates: 10 Hz GNSS
- IMU: 9DOF