Emlid Reach RS+ is a single-band RTK GNSS receiver with centimeter precision. For surveying, mapping and navigation. Comes with a mobile app.
Can be held 1 meter deep underwater for half an hour.
-20ºC to +65ºС
Working temperature. Isn’t afraid of either heat or cold.
Industrial LiFePO4 battery that doesn’t die when cold. Charges over USB from a powerbank.
The most user-friendly software for data collection that is available both for Android and iOS. Supports thousands of coordinate systems and is translated into multiple languages. With ReachView 3, you can collect and stake out points and control all the features of Reach receivers, such as setting up a base station, logging RINEX data, and configuring NMEA output. Download ReachView 3 App for Andriod here. Download ReachView 3 App for iOS here.
GNSS receiver Reach RS+
Adapter for survey pole
Carrying case with a strap
- Dimensions: 145x145x85 mm
- Weight: 690 g
- Operating tº: -20…+65 ºC
- Ingress protection: IP67 (water and dust)
- LoRa radio
- Frequency range: 868/915 MHz
- Distance: Up to 8 km
- Wi-Fi: 802.11b/g/n
- Bluetooth: 4.0/2.1 EDR
- Ports: RS-232, MicroUSB
- Autonomy: Up to 30 hrs
- Battery: LiFePO4 3.2 V
- External power input: 6–40 V
- Charging: MicroUSB 5 V
- Certification: FCC, CE
- Corrections: NTRIP, RTCM3
- Position output: NMEA, LLH/XYZ
- Data logging: RINEX with events with update rate up to 20 Hz
- Internal storage: 8 GB
- Static horizontal: 5 mm + 1 ppm
- Static vertical: 10 mm + 2 ppm
- Kinematic horizontal: 7 mm + 1 ppm
- Kinematic vertical: 14 mm + 2 ppm
- Signal tracked: GPS/QZSS L1, GLONASS G1, BeiDou B1, Galileo E1, SBAS
- Number of channels: 72
- Update rates: 14 Hz / 5 Hz
- IMU: 9DOF